SABSA Foundation Training
Knotion’s SABSA Training programme is led by David Lynas: co-author of SABSA, CEO of the SABSA Institute, and principal author of the SABSA Institute intellectual property. Quite simply there is no better source of SABSA Education!
The virtual classroom, is complemented by a number of highly-experienced SABSA professionals of proven ability, each selected by David according to his direct experience of their ability to deliver real-world solutions.
Developed by: The SABSA Institute
Duration: 5 days
Costs: Contact us today for a personalised quote – firstname.lastname@example.org
Format: Instructor-based with exercises
Certification: SABSA Chartered Architect – Foundation Level (SCF)
SABSA Foundation in a nutshell
The SABSA Foundation Modules (F1 & F2) are the SABSA Institute’s official starting point for developing Security Architecture Competencies. SABSA Foundaton Training is designed to create a broad-spectrum of knowledge and understanding of the SABSA method, its frameworks, concepts, models & techniques. Theories and concepts are put to the test in ‘proof-of-concept’ style case study exercises and workshops so that candidates can understand how SABSA is best applied to meet the challenges of the real world.
Theories and concepts are put to the test in ‘proof-of-concept’ style case study exercises and workshops leaving candidates with a real-world understanding of how SABSA is applied.
SABSA is the leading open-use method for delivering cohesive information security solutions to enterprises. The SABSA Framework ensures that the security needs of your organisation are met completely and are designed, delivered and supported as an integral part of your IT management infrastructure.
Leveraging our virtual classroom, we can train you and your colleagues at a time that suits you no matter where in the world you are located.
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR SABSA FOUNDATION TRAINING
SABSA FOUNDATION COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES
- Define enterprise security architecture, its role, objectives and benefits
- Describe the SABSA model, architecture matrix, service management matrix and terminology
- Describe SABSA principles, framework, approach and lifecycle
- Use business goals and objectives to engineer information security requirements
- Create a business attributes taxonomy
- Apply key architectural defence-in-depth concepts
- Explain security engineering principles, methods and techniques
- Use an architected approach to design an integrated compliance framework
- Describe and design appropriate policy architecture
- Define security architecture value proposition
- Use SABSA to create an holistic framework to align and integrate standards
- Describe roles, responsibilities, decision-making and organisational structure
- Explain the integration of SABSA into a service management environment
- Define Security Services
- Describe the placement of security services within ICT Infrastructure
- Create a SABSA Trust Model
- Describe and model security associations intra-domain and inter-domain
- Explain temporal factors in security and sequence security services
- Determine an appropriate start-up approach for SABSA Architecture
- Apply SABSA Foundation level competencies to the benefit of your organisation
Are you looking for the official starting point for developing Security Architecture Competencies? Look no further, and enrol today for the SABSA Foundation Training with Knotion.