Knotion is Recruiting
We are looking for architects with an in-depth of experience as an architect!
Knotion is constantly searching for talented individuals, sharing our passion to make a real impact in the lives of our clients and colleagues. A Knotion consultant is someone with zest, drive and commitment to serve clients with excellence while enjoying every moment of it. We value leaders, team players, and anyone able to bring a unique dimension to our consulting environment. Moreover, we value individuals with a genuine concern for others
- TOGAF / Zachman / FEAF
- Modelling experience in EA tools
- Business acumen
- Holistic thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrated leadership
- EA Tool experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and development of various domain reference architectures
- Establishment and maintenance of a single holistic enterprise architecture model for the whole organisation, from all architecture perspectives (business services, business processes, information, applications and technology)
- Architecture development across the strategic, segmented and capability layers through the various domain and solution architects
- Combine various domain (business, data, application and technology) architectural as-is and to-be models, with roadmaps to create an overall enterprise architecture and roadmap with the supporting transition architectures
- Development of architecture implementation roadmaps
- Development of Business and/or IT Strategies
- Govern the implementation of the roadmaps
- Establishment and maintenance of the architecture frameworks and reference models
- Apply architectural principals, processes and techniques across the enterprise
- Ensures enterprise architecture is closely aligned to the business Strategy, Business Operating Model and ICT strategy, and satisfies all enterprise architecture requirements
- Investigate and make recommendations on architecture decisions
- Provide architectural advisory services
- Be able to develop a mandate for an Architecture Governance board
- Be able to manage and advice members of an EA Steerco
- Consult and advice Knotion on innovative ways to improve our EA:Toolkit framework
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT. Preference would be given to a candidate certified in TOGAF/ArchiMate or a similar Framework.
Candidates need to have:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Deep industry experience
- EA and IT-related experience
- Management consulting experience
- Business change design
- Business process optimisation
- Business strategy
- Benefits analysis
- Systems behaviour
- Solution modelling
- System integration
- Application design
- Data design
- ICT industry standards
- Service design
- Architecture principles design
- Architecture views an viewpoints design
- Building block design
- Poject management
- Innovation: Be part of a dynamic team that’s driving innovation within the enterprise architecture environment.
- Growth: Enjoy ample opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
- Impact: Contribute to projects that have a real impact on industry-specific outcomes.
- Collaboration: Work alongside like-minded professionals in a supportive and collaborative environment.
How to apply?
If you’re ready to take your Enterprise Architect career to the next level and contribute to groundbreaking projects, we want to hear from you! Complete the application form with your resume and a cover letter detailing your ArchiMate and TOGAF experience.